Terms and conditions for the ‘Download the app win-competition’ from Hunkemöller International
- This ‘Game’ is being organized by Hunkemöller International B.V. It is only open to Members of My Hunkemöller with the Hunkemöller app (release date: after 20-03-2017.
- To win one of the prizes, the participant must download and register the Hunkemöller App within a certain time frame from 07-06-2019 until 15-06-2019. Thereafter, the participant is immediately entitled to participate in the action.
- After the 17-06-2019 the winners will be arbitrarily chosen among all the customers who have downloaded the app for the first time during the contest period. Employees, partners, or affiliates of Hunkemöller are excluded from participating.
- Hunkemöller will only use the information provided by the participants for the purpose of communicating about this game.
- The player must be 18 years or older.
- The winner will receive a summer gift box with a value of 50€ which will include a Pareo, Safari Sunglasses, Stripe Water Bottle, Inflatable Drink Holder. In total there are 10 win packages for all participating countries:
- The gift can not be exchanged for cash or another gift. The gift will be sent to the winner's personal address or to one of our stores designated by Hunkemöller.
- The customer will be informed in their inbox on email/App. Herein the delivery details of the user will be asked to be shared with Hunkemöller to send the prize. The winner will have 5 days to respond to this message, after this point the right of the user to claim the prize will expire and a new winner will be appointed.
- Hunkemöller reserves the right to change, supplement or terminate the ‘Promotion’ and its Terms and Conditions at any time, in any form, without further announcement.
- Hunkemöller cannot be held responsible, in any way whatsoever, for losses, delays or technical errors caused by internet providers or other participating parties.
- By participating in ‘Promotion’, contestants agree to these terms and conditions, as well as to any decisions Hunkemöller may need to take to guarantee a fair outcome of this ‘Promotion’ in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
- Any complaints with regard to the ‘promotion’ must be sent in writing to Hunkemöller, Attn: Marketing Department, P. O. Box 386, 1200 AJ Hilversum, The Netherlands. Hunkemöller will respond in writing or by phone within 3 weeks of receiving the complaint.
- This contest is subject to Dutch law. In the Netherlands, this contest is subject to the rules of the Dutch Advertising Code (Nederlandse Reclamecode) and the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance (Gedragscode voor promotionele kansspelen).
- With participation the attendee will agree with the given terms and conditions.
Hunkemöller International B.V. in Hilversum, The Netherlands, June 2019