What is a stick on bra?
Stick on bra, sticky bra, adhesive bra.. Three words, one meaning: a bra without a band or straps that sticks to your breasts. A stick on bra offers the support of a bra but is invisible. Perfect under backless and low cut tops and dresses!
What size stick on bra?
At Hunkemöller we sell the sizes as found in the size table for stick on bras above. The cups of a stick on bra don't have to cover your complete breasts as long as they feel secure and cover the front part of your breasts.
How to attach a stick on bra?
- Apply your stick on bra on a clean skin (otherwise the adhesive won't stick)
- Place the stick on bra on the desired position (if it has loose cups first apply one cup before you stick on the other)
- Press on the bra with both hands to ensure the hold (if you have a sticky bra with cups, connect the front closure first)
Stick on bras
Push-up stick on bra
This adhesive push-up bra has a push up effect just like your regular push-up bra! Are you looking for a solution for that low-back dress and for a perfect lift? Then this is the stick-on bra for you! Would you like a bit extra? Use the special lace-up closure to create a gorgeous cleavage!
Alternative: nipple covers
An alternative for a stick on bra are nipple covers! You stick these on your nipples, highlighting the natural shape of your breasts and perfect to wear under any low cut or backless garments. Keep in mind that nipple covers don't support your breasts. If you have bigger breasts you might like the support of a stick on bra better.
How to clean your stick on bra:
- Clean your stick on bra by hand after every time you use it with some water and mild soap.
- Rinse it properly and have it air dried.
- Reapply the protective covering to prevent the adhesive from getting dusty.
- You can reuse your stick on bra.
Are you looking for more underwear solutions? Discover which bra solutions to wear under different types of dresses or check out which underwear you can wear under white clothes!
- Don't put any body lotion, scents or make-up on your breasts as this will damage the adhesive
- Don't use your nails or any brushes to clean your stick on bra
- Never dry your stick on bra with a towel as the fibers will stick to the adhesive