How we love to lounge in our comfy pajamas and fluffy robe! If we could we would basically wear our PJ’s all day long. But what is the best way to wash your nightwear? Below you find an overview with some generic tips for washing your nightwear.
For all Hunkemöller nightwear we would always recommend that you follow the care label instructions for the best and lasting care of your Hunkemöller product.
How to wash your nightwear:
- Most nightwear items can be washed at 40 degrees.
- We mainly advise hand wash for all delicate or embellished garments such as e.g. some babydolls with wires or bodies with an accessory.
- The label care code will indicate if your garment is considered a delicate garment , as it will mention hand wash.
- If you would rather use the washing machine, it is recommended to use a bra washbag.
- It is always best to wash placement printed items and items with embellishments (such as sequins stones or hand attached accessories) inside out.
- If items can be ironed, we advice to iron printed or embellished garments inside out on the lowest temperature (especially garments with beading / Rhine stones/Studs etc.).
- Not all nightwear items can be tumble dried please follow care instructions on the garment care label
- Slippers are not washable and should not be tumble dried please follow care instructions on the garment care label.
Want to find out the best way to wash your bras or hosiery? Check out this overview with all our wash advices!